Shipping & Delivery Policy
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
The processing time begins from the date you place your order. It usually takes 1-2 business days to process your order. Once we’ve processed it, we can then ship it.
About shipping fee
All the order are
- Handling time 1-2 days (monday-friday)
- Transit Time 1-2 Days (Monday-friday)
- 99% of all orders ship same day if placed before 1:00 PM
- Order cut off time 1.00 PM Time now in Nigeria, time zones and GMT
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we’re keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- What will happen if I refuse to accept my delivery? If the order is returned to us, once we have received it, we will refund 100% of your payment to you.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into shopxtraa “My Account”. Click on ” My Order ” to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
It can take a few days following order shipment before the tracking number becomes active on the courier’s system. If the information is not available please try again later. Please rest assured that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of the tracking site updates.
Note for taxes
Our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). However, may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at in**@sh*******.ng
shopxtraa will not collect any tax on you.
About delivery services zone
Our delivery services are currently only available to locations within Nigeria.
About shipping time
After you confirm the order, we will process your order within 24 hours. So please allow us to send your order within 1-2 working days after placing the order.
About tracking detail
After your order is shipped, we will immediately send an email confirmation containing the tracking number. Sometimes the shipment will be delayed for updates, please don’t worry.
After receiving the order tracking number, you can inquire on the international logistics website at shopxtraa /track-order/ to track the status of your order, if still is not more than five working days logistics update record, please send an email to in**@sh*******.ng help you to query the detailed order information.
About cancel order
Please review our return policy.
Please contact in**@sh*******.ng
34 Olukole street by masha bus-top, Surulere Lagos 234001